<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 05, 2009


oops 


Oops.

I just discovered that, having announced Chiky as the winner of the "how many pens in my home" competition, there was in fact a closer guess of 350 by Mr Stephen Davies which I'd missed for reasons too boring to go into. Because of this almighty cock up on my part I shall provide both Chiky and Steve with prizes. Chiky's requested a signed page of doodles. Steve, would you like something similar? Let me know.

The management apologises for the confusion...






Incidentally, Mr Davies' latest novel for the young adult market, Hacking Timbuktu, is available now. I haven't read it yet but if it's as good as The Yellowcake Conspiracy was then it'll be a cracking read.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?