<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


for the sake of appearances 


Contrary to my natural state (as alluded to in the title of this blog) I shall be venturing into the outside world on no less than three occasions in the nearish future to bask in the indifference of my reading public: This Saturday, October 20th, I'm talking and holding a workshop at the Reading Festival (that's Ree-ding rather than Red-ding - do you see what they did there?) in Aylsham, Norfolk; On Friday November 2nd, I'll be reading at my local branch of Waterstones in Cambridge (also my former employer) as part of the Stories for Smiles reading marathon on behalf of the Blue Smile Project. I'll also be giving a short talk about how A Boy and a Bear in a Boat came into being; On the weekend of November 17th and 18th I'll be at the excellent Thought Bubble, the Leeds Comic Art Festival, where I'll be generally mooching about and spending some time at The Phoenix's stand where I'll be taking part in a Draw Off (first bout at 11.15, my first round fixture is vs Rob Deas at 11.45 - come along and throw popcorn at us).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?