<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 07, 2011


full or half? 





Not going to say much about this just now as I haven't done my bit yet (I think I get word of it in a week or so), but I shall be among the (many, varied, worryingly talented) contributors to Nelson, a multi-creator-ised single narrative graphic novel/fat comic/whatever you want to call them coming from Blank Slate in November. Further details of this ambitious and original concept (graphic) album - dreamt up by Rob Davis (who co-edits with me old mate Mr Woodrow Phoenix) - can be found here (from Rob himself) and here (from Blank Slate).

Apparently it's all going rather swimmingly thus far and the chapters so far produced are beyond splendid in appearance. Wish me luck that I do not fumble...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?