<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2011


from the archives 



A6, Seawhite of Brighton sketchbook number 10, begun 31st October 1997.

Bumper four spread post this week to compensate for the diminished picture to word ratio on these pages...






The above were notes toward a short project on the MA course. I ended up attempting a variation of the "Lazy" idea (about a chap failing to complete a piece of work) as a comic strip and it remained forever unfinished after two rather poor pages. Which kind of worked rather neatly in a meta-textual sort of way though I'm not sure my very excellent tutor, Jackie Batey, saw things that way at the time.





I note with amusement the concern over my "working method". Obviously, thirteen and a bit years later no such issues persist. Ahem...













Click on images to make them grow.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?