<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 11, 2009


bargain 





Anyone thinking of pre-ordering the Good Dog, Bad Dog book from Amazon (which presumably is all of you except those of you who prefer to wait until it comes out in March to buy it from your favourite independent bookshop, right?) might be interested to know that, as I write this, it's on offer at £6.49. When I mentioned this at a meeting with my publishers yesterday they were somewhat surprised by this, almost as if Amazon must have made some sort of mistake, so I wouldn't necessarily bank on the price staying that low for all that long.

The other DFC Library titles, Mezolith (by Ben Haggarty and Adam Brockbank) and Spider Moon (by Kate Brown) are each available at £7.49. Buy 'em all, I say.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?