<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 26, 2009


out in March 


A little news here about the release of the first three titles from the DFC Library, including my very own Good Dog, Bad Dog collection, due next spring.

Here's the cover, sans type and untrimmed...



Three further titles to follow in the autumn but the last I heard (a week ago) was that the decision hadn't yet been made as to which strips would be chosen. Plenty of strong material to choose from though so it should be a good line up. I know at least one of my favourite strips had made it to the shortlist, and Mirabilis seems to be confirmed, but more than that I cannot say.


UPDATE: Available to pre-order from Amazon here. See, it's a real book, with an ISBN and embarrassing author blurb and everything! How exciting.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?