<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 04, 2007


from the archives, week 15 


S.O.B. A6 number 3, circa early '94.

Largely a terrible couple of pages but notable (to me) for:

Reminding me of that stripy jumper on the figure at bottom right on the left hand page (which is kind of me - though I've never actually smoked. Sadly the pony tail is historically accurate).

The right hand page being, kind of, a commission, having been drawn as a favour for some friend of a friend who was starting up some kind of arts magazine I think. Can't remember what the article was about. Can't imagine that this was a good illustration of it. That (badly drawn) TV is still going strong though.

The dog saying "woof" which is the one bit I still quite like.







Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?