<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 31, 2007


mistaken identity 


Had an email yesterday from someone at Out In The City magazine asking me my permission to reuse in print the images I had supplied three years previously for an online article about "the issues facing disabled LGBT people". Strangely I had no memory of such a thing (I also had to think for a moment about what LGBT stood for). It doesn't sound like something I would have entirely forgotten doing, wretched though my memory is. Luckily, jpegs of the illustrations in question were attached and the dark corners of the bean's interior were illuminated as I recognised the style. That'll be David Shenton, erstwhile housesitter for Steve Bell's If in the Grauniad, they'll be after then. I duly pointed the fellow Mr Shenton's way.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?